Adams School was built in 1885. Located at 1721 W. Superior St.,
it served children in Duluth's West End neighborhood.
Architects of the building were McMillen and Stebbins.
The school closed in 1951, and was demolished
Over thirty years ago, Dick Gastler's habit of wearing a ratty old leisure suit to class caught fire in more ways than one.
More information >>
Follow Denfeld on Facebook